On the web without your eyes.
This was going to be a long list of resources, until I found something that already was a great list. www.blind.net is a great list of links and information, and it would be foolish of me to duplicate what they have done. When I find something they don't have, I will add it below:
(click on title to go to it)
(click on title to link to book at Amazon.com)
- Web Accessibility for People with Disabilities by Michael G. Paciello A great book on the potential the web has for including people with blindness into mainstream living, and what web designers and others need to do to make it a reality.
- AI2 Makers of ZoomText, ZoomText Express
- Blind Net: A bunch of resources here.
- Blind Software LLC Excellent Software
- BSC Games
- CTG Forum
- Dan Aunspach
- Enabling Technology at www.brailler.com
- Enhanced Vision
- Eyes-Free Project for Andriod Phones
- Freedom Sci
- G W Micro
- gamesfortheblind.com These are really neat!
- HumanWare - content for Victor Stream
- Iowa Department for the Blind: Great Resource!
- jfwlite.com A great resource for Jaws scripts!
- Premier Assistive Technology
- RedWhiteandBlue: Phil's lost his sight, not his humor!
- System Access from www.serotek.com
- Texas School for the Blind (Great resource!)
- Va Dept for the Blind & Vision Impaired