Songs That Touched Me
Some songs just grab you and hold on to you. Here's some that did that to me, and in fact, many of them still do!
- Hold Me by Gene Watson
- Flowers by Gene Watson
- Let The Wind Blow by The Imperials
- Can I Have This Dance by Anne Murray
- My Father's Chair by Rick Springfield
- The Hammer by Ray Boltz
- Serve Somebody by Bob Dylan
- Nobody Wants to Die by John Fischer
- Dark Horse by John Fischer
- I Love You, I Do, You Bet! by Michael Kely Blanchard
- Why by Michael Card
- When He Calls by Ray Boltz and Steve Millikan
- Thank you for giving to the Lord by Ray Boltz
- I am Woman, sung by Helen Reddy,
though here I show you changed words to fit me and my lifestyle!
- The Warrior is a Child, sung by Twila Parris
- Dear Mister Jesus
- Day by Day, Oh Dear Lord 3 things I pray
- Jesus Christ, Superstar
- Prodigal's Song by Don Francisco and Gary Durham.