Help us Help Others
- Yes, you can click on the Paypal link above and send some money, based on whatever the visit was worth to you and your family.
- Most web browsers (the software you are using to view these pages) have a link near the top labeled "Mail". (It may be a graphic that looks like an envelope.) You can use that to mail someone else the URL (address) of the page or the actual page itself.
- You can use your email program to send emails to anyone you want, and please, do not spam people, there's too much of that already!
- You can write a letter. (Don't forget that stamp!)
- You can send a postcard. (Use a cheaper stamp!)
- You can shout it from the rooftops! (free!)
- You can leave a message on their voice mail! (note comment about spam above!)
- You can enter our voting booth and vote for this website on several lists. Do it early and often!
- If you have a website, you can link to us! If your site offers awards, you can award us!
- You can tell people about it, face to face. Over lunch, over dinner, over ... whatever!
Another option, available since November 2002, as we celebrate our fourth anniversary of getting started on the web, is to hand out these business cards to people. They are made with a premium quality paper and with raised ink. They are very professional looking.
You can leave one of them with a tip at a restaurant, use one as a book marker, and hand them out to people you meet during the day. I have left these scattered about in libraries, restaurants, planes, public washrooms, parks, hotels, stores, etc.
If you have a place of business, you can put these or your counter! These are available by emailing me and asking for them! I will gladly sent them out in a nice-looking, clear-plastic holder as long as you give me an address to which to mail them!
If you want to help defray their cost, you may use Paypal.