New Automated Personalized Scripture Verses
To see someone's name in scripture makes it very personal. It's much easier
to touch someone's heart with scripture when their name is in it. Try it! Below you will
find a list of scriptures that have been mildly paraphrased to focus on emotional
healing and to allow them to be more personal. Feel free to encourage yourself, or
others by following the instructions below! If you are the one
that needs encouragement, use your own name! Here's a small example of what it can be like, from the 23rd Psalm using my father's name:
The LORD is Roman's shepherd; Roman shall lack nothing really needed.
He makes Roman lie down in beautiful, green pastures;
He leads Roman beside the calm, still waters.
He restores Roman's soul.
Here's all you need to do:
- Click on a scripture verse below, you will see a prompt asking you for a name.
- Enter the name of the person you want in the scripture.
- Now you'll see the scripture verse with the name filled in for you.
- I recommend that you read it slowly, let it sink into your heart.
- To email it to someone, enter their email address* in the box at the bottom, and your name as the sender in the other box.
- (If that worked, you will see a screen with "God Bless You" at the top, thanking you.)
- (If you don't see that screen, something went wrong. Please go back and try again.
- If you are using a cell phone or tablet, and want to text them, you can use the SMS button at the bottom and enter their phone number*.
They will get a link to the page, with their name in it. (This will not work on most computers!)
- If you prefer, you can print it. Printing advice is found here.
(often called the Old Testament)
(often called the New Testament)
- Prayer for Spiritual Growth, Colossians 1: 9-14
- Encouraging a Woman, Luke 1:26-38
- Desert Experience, Matthew 4
- The Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 5:1-11
- The King's Gratefulness, Matthew 25
- The Lord's Prayer, Matthew 6:9-13
- How God Really Sees You, Romans 8
- How to Live, Romans 12
- Learning Love, 1 Corintians 13
- A Wedding Blessing, Colossians 3
- Getting Dressed in Armor, Ephesians 6:10-18
- A Personal Reminder, 3 John
- Gentle Reminders for Leaders, Titus 2 and 3
- Hang in There, 2 Timothy 2
- Reminder from James, James 1
Other Uplifting Prayers
Again, here's all you need to do:
- Click on a scripture verse above, you will get a prompt asking you for a name in a new window of your browser.
- Enter the name you want in the scripture, whether yours or a friend's!
- You will see the scripture verse with that name in it!
- Read it slowly, let it sink into your heart, feel it heal.
- To email it to someone, enter their email address* at the bottom of the page, and your name as the sender. (It will be sent by our server, not your email account!)
- If you are on a tablet or cell phone, you can touch them by text by using the SMS button and enter their phone number*.
- If you prefer to print it here's some advice about printing.
I am open to expanding this project. If you want to recommend any uplifting, emotionally fulfilling scripture to be added to the above list,
You can read about this project's history here.
* I do not track or keep email address nor phone numbers.